If you want to share your CX survey results with others, whether or not they have an account, create a report and share the link anywhere.
Here’s what you can do:
- Create interactive multi-survey NPS dashboards with your preferred pre-set filters.
- Quickly choose the right charts, data modules, and saved filters for your intended recipients.
- Automate report delivery on a daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- 3 flexible security levels let you share reports with CX users and those without a CX account.
- Create email alerts if new responses match your desired criteria.
- Easily download the response data powering any custom report.
To create a report, click on the Reports button in the top toolbar, or click + Create Report within a specific survey view.
To combine multiple surveys in one report, click the Reports tab and then + Create a Report. Next, check the box next to any survey you’d like to include, add a title, and click Create Report.
If you created a report for one survey using the + Create Report button, and want to add other surveys to the same report, click on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner, and then select Settings from the dropdown.
You can manage which Data Modules are included in your report from the Modules tab.
Click specific Data Modules to Add or Remove. When finalized, click Update Report.
- Key Driver Analysis and Revenue Impact aren't currently available in multi-survey reports.
- Users can add up to 3 different comparison module data sets per report.
Filters allow you to break down your survey results within the report to focus on a specific subset of data or time period. For example, you can filter by Custom Filters set up within your customer email lists. You can add a new filter(s) by clicking Filters.
Click on the Custom Filter title name, and then check the box next to sub-categorizes you’d like to apply. Click Save so that your filtered view is visible to all users and anyone with access to the report link.
Sharing Custom Reports
All uses within your CX Team will have access to created reports by default. Account wide reports are found in the Reports tab.
You can schedule reports to go out to anyone, whether or not they have an account, on a scheduled cadence within the Schedule tab. First you’ll want to select a Frequency to turn scheduling On.
From there you can add Recipients to receive an emailed report and also check the box to Only email this report if there are new responses matching its filters.
Click on Change Settings to manage Report Access Control. Here is where you can specify who can view the report or require a customized 5-digit code for access.
Get a direct link to share your Custom Report by clicking Share. Customize Settings to control Report Access Control and copy and paste the link anywhere.
Logged-in Admin and Analysts users have access to:
- View all reports
- Create new reports
- Change and save filters
Logged-in Contributor and Viewer users have access to:
- View all reports
- Change filters (but cannot save them)
Logged-out viewers and anyone without a CX account on your team have access to:
- View reports with the respective links (with 5-digit code if in report settings)
*Note, logged-out viewers and anyone without a CX account on your team will not be able to filter the report.